• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. jmatlock

Ooops Alabama!

Pal, this isn’t the football forum I’m posting on, I know you must be getting antsy since your football season ends the day after thanksgiving!
  2. jmatlock

Ooops Alabama!

Not hardly pal
  3. jmatlock

Ooops Alabama!

April fools maybe, pal.
  4. jmatlock

Ooops Alabama!

One game pal doesn’t equal domination. 7 National Championships to 3 suns it up.
  5. jmatlock

Ooops Alabama!

And Tom managed 42% of what Sir Nick accomplished, pal… not bad either
  6. jmatlock

Ooops Alabama!

Just in the Nick of time too, pal
  7. jmatlock

Ooops Alabama!

Pal I will not be posting on the football forum until July, this is just a warmup.
  8. jmatlock

Ooops Alabama!

Remember that when the Saban trophy is presented to the national championship team, pal.
  9. jmatlock

Ooops Alabama!

Only thing that matters is post season , pal. Saban had to get in top 4 Wooden top 64. Much easier basketball setup for championships.
  10. jmatlock

Ooops Alabama!

And you think all 353 are competitive, pal? In Wooden’s day there were maybe 10 top teams. In Saban’s era there were about 15 top teams. So much for your numbers theory.
  11. jmatlock

Ooops Alabama!

Easier to win at basketball pal. Wooden only needed 5 paid players, not 22
  12. jmatlock

Ooops Alabama!

Google Sam Gilbert pal, he was the booster that gave UCLA recruits anything to get them. Wooden admitted he couldn’t handle him as things got out of control. Bobby Knight was aware of what was going on and lost several recruits because Sam had access to hotter whores, cars, and jewelry.That was...
  13. jmatlock

Ooops Alabama!

I wooden Saban that, pal
  14. jmatlock

Ooops Alabama!

Pal, I’ll only be happy when they change the national championship trophy to the Nick Saban trophy. The greatest coach in the history of sports!!
  15. jmatlock

Josh Pastner names Nebraska

Josh was also a terrible coach
  16. jmatlock

MBB GAME #33 (3/22) #8 Nebraska (23-10) vs #9 Texas A&M (20-14) (Memphis)(FedEx Forum) Tip 5:50 CT TNT GAME THREAD

Pal, the only way Nebraska wins a coin toss is if it lands on its edge.

Back