• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. Vinny

Randy Gregory Fails 7th Drug Test

Just saying.
  2. Vinny

RPI Tracker (38th on 5/18)

I thought the same thing when I got home from work last night put the game on and saw Frazier starting. Hopefully we can have some more consistency throughout out the weekends from here on out.
  3. Vinny

Current Big Ten Baseball Standings - 4/9/17

Yeah, shows how much weight RPI gives to home vs. away. On the bright side, that means we just had a series win against a team that higher in RPI now than before the weekend. So our SOS is stronger now than before.
  4. Vinny

UC Riverside cancelled again today

From what I have learned living in Arizona, they don't design anything to take any amount of water, even though it is the only desert in the world with two monsoon seasons (currently in the lesser of the two). These conditions in Lincoln and they likely would have gotten both games in.
  5. Vinny

10 Quick Hits for 2017 Season

I'm bored too and ready for the season. Gonna be able to catch at least one of the game later next Saturday and hopefully be able to get back up to Surprise for a game the following week as well.
  6. Vinny

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Eric Fuller and Nebraska Part Ways

Oh.Ef.Yes. Let's keep the Calibraska movement rolling for years.
  7. Vinny

Less than ideal stat

Crazy. Mentioned to my wife a few times how odd it is we never force fumbles and only get turnovers on picks.
  8. Vinny

Score Prediction Contest - Iowa (UI)

NU 24 UI 16
  9. Vinny

Score Prediction Contest - Maryland

NU 38 UM 17
  10. Vinny

Score Prediction Contest - Minnesota (UofM)

NU 31 UoM 16
  11. Vinny

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Hail Marys before halftime

Of course our coaches are doing what they think gives up the best chance given the circumstances. I was just trying to be over the top to prove a point to people criticizing our play calling. I like the way we handled the clock at the end of regulation and the plays they called at the time...
  12. Vinny

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Hail Marys before halftime

Then we throw to the endzone toward the end of regulation and people birch too. Just leads me to ask myself: 'Why don't we call plays to try to win the game?'
  13. Vinny

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Rotten BIG Officiatig

Looked more like a headlock than a hold. How many yards is a headlock worth? Might have knocked them out of field goal range.
  14. Vinny

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked PASS INTERFERENCE ON 3RD DOWN

Pretty sure I don't have a cat at all anymore.
  15. Vinny

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Carlos Davis.

As far as I know Farmer is alive. Though I don't expect to see him on the field again this year. A guy like him, tough guard and wrestler, doesn't get carted off after having nothing to do but grab his mask in pain because he got knicked up. Seemed pretty serious.
  16. Vinny

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked I love Tommy Armstrong

I love Tommy too. Could other QBs do better than he does at times, sure. But he has bailed out our OL so many times this year that we had a top 10 ranking heading into Camp Randall and can still have a top 10 ranking heading out of the Shoe next week. Not at all happy about tonight, but this...
  17. Vinny

Score Prediction Contest - Wisconsin

NU 23 UW 19

Back