• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Question about QB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, if I admit I was wrong about something, I get a pat on the back. But If I admit I was right about something, people start throwing stones.

images

It's called humility, an admirable trait that you lack.

C

We had several polls predicting who would become the starter. Gebbia won every one of those polls but yes, AM got plenty of votes.

But the thing is, who else besides me said AM was the TOAT with the passing stroke that's the SOAT?

Answer: Nobody

I was the only one that went that far.

Three things to consider:

1. I shouted out the loudest about AM and I received the most flak. On that issue, I was called out more than any other poster...and folks were not polite about it.

2. How I said what I said was in English. Nobody should have a problem with that.

2. This is not a one time thing for me. I have done many individual talent evaluations. I don't recall ever being wrong. If I ever was, people would have pointed it out by now.

If I am wrong I will readily admit it. But he fools who adamantly disputed my claims have never admitted they were wrong or that I was right. I am not impressed those fools.

I admit that I thought Ozigbo would be nothing more than a short yardage situational RB. However, Ozigbo has improved his speed and elusiveness. He has become something more than he was in 2017. Kudo's to him and Ryan Held.

The bolded is the only part i believe.

Here I am. I tried to tell people that AM was the TOAT with the passing stroke that's the SOAT. Before the 2017 season (over a year a ago) I tried to tell people that tOSU's 3rd string QB Dwayne Haskins was the best passer in the B1G. After seeing Purdue beat #25 BC I tried to tell people that Purdue had no apparent weaknesses, a tough RB, a solid DL, a great playmaker in Rondell Moore, and a fine QB.

Gebbia can pass, but I tried to tell people that AM might be a better passer than Gebbia.

A bunch of fools claimed that I didn't know what I was saying.

Where are those fools now?

1edyo8.jpg

Before the season, Steve Sipple was telling us the Gebbia hype was real and the AM hype was fake news. Damon Benning told us Gebbia would be the starter. *** said it was Gebbia's job to lose.

View attachment 18252

Bottom Line: The 18 year old AM is probably the best passer NU has ever had. As a running QB, he is easily top 6 all time. I saw his talent during the spring game, on his HS film, and gave a shout out about it. I think everyone is ready to give him a shout out now. If he's not NU's TOAT with the passing stroke that's the SOAT, then I'd like to know who is. Could the great TF complete 86% of his passes and run for over 100 yards in SF's offense?

i-dont-think-v35lqn.jpg
One only needs one quote from this crap ladened post to realize it’s completely dishonest. Paramus uses “*** said it was Gebbias job to lose” as though he was saying Gebbia was better. In reality, *** followed it up by saying if AM won the job, it meant he was so good he took it from a two year guy who had a head start on the playbook and that he must be something special.

If you have to call out people with partial quotes to make your point, you’re doing it wrong.

One only needs one quote from this crap ladened post to realize it’s completely dishonest. Paramus uses “*** said it was Gebbias job to lose” as though he was saying Gebbia was better. In reality, *** followed it up by saying if AM won the job, it meant he was so good he took it from a two year guy who had a head start on the playbook and that he must be something special.

If you have to call out people with partial quotes to make your point, you’re doing it wrong.

Yes that is the full quote, but it does not make any difference whether I included the full quote or not. That fact is, *** had no idea that AM actually had more talent than Gebbia. If he would have seen it, he would have said it just as I did. But he didn't see it nor did he say it...and it's because he had no clue.

Yep, ***'s statement proves he did not see the vast talent AM had...that his eye for QB talent is quite dull, blurry and out of focus.

Eye-Michigan-Blurry-Vision.jpg

Most people drool every time *** talks about the talent we have. But not me. IMO, he's mostly just smoke and mirrors. Having access to practices does not provide him with a keen eye for talent...but many assume it does.

Last edited:

C

When I say I was right about AM, I am merely being truthful and honest...and honesty is an admirable trait.

Oh look! Our new HC is not being humble. You need to chastise him Mr. C!

scott-frost-010118-getty-ftr_whe6bs0nr48y1w6ob98l66aeu.jpg

Last edited:
C

If humility is such an admirable trait, why don't all those Gebbia lovers fess up and admit that they were wrong or that I was was right? They could humble themselves, but they don't. You should go after them Mr. C.

But I will admit Mr. C, they are hard to find.

61568c4ea376fc1280860329b16d5101.png

Mr. C you need to wake up and realize that the Gebbia lovers are the ones who lack humility. Lots of them even supported the "I'm red all the way!" Gebbia when he compromised his integrity and quit the team.

Gebbia ain't nothing but a hound dog...he never caught a rabbit for us and he ain't no friend of the Husker football program. He left SF holding just one scholarship QB in his deck.

I am getting considerable flak for what I am saying in this thread. But we know who is doing it. It's just those foolish, butt-hurt Gebbia lovers who lack humility (and integrity)...and what they have to say is pretty worthless IMO.

Last edited:
Not all of us were wrong on Ozigbo. I and many others have been singing that young man's praises for a long, long time.

Apparently not loudly or annoyingly enough to count.

Seems to be the litmus test.

Apparently not loudly or annoyingly enough to count.

Seems to be the litmus test.

The king of Gebbia lovers makes an appearance. I should have predicted this would happen.

Crab begged me to respect Gebbia after he became the starter. That bridge has been crossed, but his butt-hurt self keeps pushing the envelope.

Like I said, them Gebbia lovers refuse to humble themselves.

Last edited:
We had several polls predicting who would become the starter. Gebbia won every one of those polls but yes, AM got plenty of votes.

But the thing is, who else besides me said AM was the TOAT with the passing stroke that's the SOAT?

Answer: Nobody

I was the only one that went that far.

Three things to consider:

1. I shouted out the loudest about AM and I received the most flak. On that issue, I was called out more than any other poster...and folks were not polite about it.

2. How I said what I said was in English. Nobody should have a problem with that.

2. This is not a one time thing for me. I have done many individual talent evaluations. I don't recall ever being wrong. If I ever was, people would have pointed it out by now.

If I am wrong I will readily admit it. But he fools who adamantly disputed my claims have never admitted they were wrong or that I was right. I am not impressed those fools.

I admit that I thought Ozigbo would be nothing more than a short yardage situational RB. However, Ozigbo has improved his speed and elusiveness. He has become something more than he was in 2017. Kudo's to him and Ryan Held.
Well you very could have been the only one who pointed out AM was the TOAT or the SOAT as I have no idea what that stands for. That doesn't mean many of us haven't predicted good things for him and others. We just don't get on here and be the GLOAT.

I never claimed you were one of the fools. It is you who is lying and trying to call yourself a victim.

Ironic, yes?

Before spring practice I stuck my neck out and said POB would finish last in the QB race. I don't recall anyone else doing that. But after POB quit the team, everyone said they could see it coming.

images
Oh get over yourself. Half the board predicted POB would be transferring and said it. The only reason you don't recall anyone else saying it is because you are so hung up on only what you say.

Wow, if I admit I was wrong about something, I get a pat on the back. But If I admit I was right about something, people start throwing stones.

images
That's because most people appreciate humbleness over gloating. The bottom line is self admit that you don't care how the communication comes out than you shouldn't care how it comes back at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back