• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked WR Kevin Gladney is 'N'

Status
Not open for further replies.

6-4 WR. If his strengths are his speed and being able to get to the ball at it's highest point, I think we are in good with him. He mentioned that he felt his weakness was his strength....that we can fix quickly. We probably won't have him blocking like Quincy but we will get him stronger by the time he steps on the field.

6-4 WR. If his strengths are his speed and being able to get to the ball at it's highest point, I think we are in good with him. He mentioned that he felt his weakness was his strength....that we can fix quickly. We probably won't have him blocking like Quincy but we will get him stronger by the time he steps on the field.

I saw he only had one rep on the bench at the combine....as you said, a redshirt year in our weight program will help enormously. That is a way better concern to have then if he would have answered "my hands" :)

I think a lot of 6'4 receivers in high school are very lanky, or very slow. I'll take the lanky fast guy. Dorial Green-Beckhams don't grow on trees. A lot to work with....

I had heard we are trying to get him on board....don't want another team swooping in and getting him. He is one of the best recruiters on the staff for sure. If his coaching is anywhere near his recruting ability it should be a no-brainer...

If he runs a low 4.5 40 (as advert.) and we build him up he will be quite something....lanky and fast....and a tall target to throw too....would be nice..:)

'Yeah my hands'....lets don't go there...:) :)

I saw he only had one rep on the bench at the combine....as you said, a redshirt year in our weight program will help enormously. That is a way better concern to have then if he would have answered "my hands" :)

I think a lot of 6'4 receivers in high school are very lanky, or very slow. I'll take the lanky fast guy. Dorial Green-Beckhams don't grow on trees. A lot to work with....

I expect it to happen....has a decent coaching resume to boot...besides being a top notch recuiter....

I had heard we are trying to get him on board....don't want another team swooping in and getting him. He is one of the best recruiters on the staff for sure. If his coaching is anywhere near his recruting ability it should be a no-brainer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back