• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked ESPN GameDay Vote is Back On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the main reason we are getting killed is because it takes a Facebook account to vote correct? Is Facebook used more by younger or older people and would people characterize our fan base as young or old? Just saying.

Obviously A&M fans are more passionate about their team than we Nebraska fans are about ours

Nah, they are brainless drones and just do whatever their yell leader tells them to do.

Have you ever looked into the eyes of an Aggie? They have no soul.

Last edited:
I am questioning some validity here. Every single time I have logged in and looked at the standings, New Mexico St and Tulane are the last two schools. Every single time they have had the exact same vote total. Seems odd and makes me question the entire validity.

Whats kinda ironic about this poll is the top vote getters for each conference. Newbies rule this poll.

1. SEC - Texas A&M - 114,076
2. B1G - Nebraska - 106,129
5. Big XII - West Va. - 21,337

Voted again for today, but I think its pretty clear at this point A&M is going to win.

FYI, in case some here didn't read carefully enough (I didn't in the beginning!), this isn't as much of a big deal as it would seem at first glance. "ESPN will fillm a College GameDay commercial" on the winner's campus, which is a lot different than College GameDay being actually broadcast from the campus.

Voted again for today, but I think its pretty clear at this point A&M is going to win.

FYI, in case some here didn't read carefully enough (I didn't in the beginning!), this isn't as much of a big deal as it would seem at first glance. "ESPN will fillm a College GameDay commercial" on the winner's campus, which is a lot different than College GameDay being actually broadcast from the campus.

Yep! But it would be nice to see Nebraska win. Keep voting! Keep passing the word!

Whats kinda ironic about this poll is the top vote getters for each conference. Newbies rule this poll.

1. SEC - Texas A&M - 114,076
2. B1G - Nebraska - 106,129
5. Big XII - West Va. - 21,337

Add Washington State at #3 to that list. They have been absent in the Pac 10/12 for the past several years.

Did anyone listen to the podcast with Scott Parker of ESPN?
I LOVE the idea about the training table full of corn they threw at him. That'd be hilarious.

:huskerflag:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back