• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Official Signing Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ford won't be N as he won't academically qualify.

BTBR -- thanks for your contribution on the recruiting board today and in the last couple of months. Your name has been peculiarly absent from the overflow of gratitude. According to me though, I have gained much insight from your research and comments. Kudos.

Last edited:

BTBR -- thanks for your contribution on the recruiting board today and in the last couple of months. Your name has been peculiarly absent from the overflow of gratitude. According to me though, I have gained much insight from your research and comments. Kudos.

I appreciate it. I've been given more than my fair share of thanks, but I appreciate the thought.

I wasn't around nearly as much as I would have like today. Darn college.

Yeah he rocks....the best...:)

After that interview, were not out anything by not getting Ford. Should give Peats scholarship to the KING

If someone mentioned this earlier on the 37 pages, just ignore.

This afternoon I heard an analysis on the radio about the 2008 recruiting class, and how they worked out for 2011 season, giving them 3 years to develop the blue chippers. There doesn't seem to be a very good correlation to success, with the exception of Alabama.

1-Miami
2-Clemson
3-Alabama
4-Fla
5-GA
6-tOSU
7-USC
8-OU
9-ND
10-Tx

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recruiting/football/columns/story?columnist=luginbill_tom&id=3233826

Recruiting is such a crap shoot. I like who we got this year, and like the coaches we have to develop them.

Last edited:

If someone mentioned this earlier on the 37 pages, just ignore.

This afternoon I heard an analysis on the radio about the 2008 recruiting class, and how they worked out for 2011 season, giving them 3 years to develop the blue chippers. There doesn't seem to be a very good correlation to success, with the exception of Alabama.

1-Miami
2-Clemson
3-Alabama
4-Fla
5-GA
6-tOSU
7-USC
8-OU
9-ND
10-Tx

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recruiting/football/columns/story?columnist=luginbill_tom&id=3233826

Recruiting is such a crap shoot. I like who we got this year, and like the coaches we have to develop them.

I was watching the BTN recruiting special and they talked about a few guys that came out of highschool with 3 or less stars. The names were alarming. Watching the B1G this past season I would have never thought these guys were such disappointing recruits a few years back :rolleyes:.

Just always makes me laugh to hear people complain about not getting a bunch of 4-5 star guys.

It'd be cool if someone could go through ALL the starters in the NFL and see what their star ratings were coming out of highschool. Might give some of us a better arguement one way of the other. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back