• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Per my sources...Stoops is "N"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to announce on HM first that I will be the new DC. Expect an official announcement soon...that is the rumor anyway.

So you're saying Stoops is N? That's a wrap folks, Medic says it's a done deal. :banana:

If I was rich enough to have influence on the football program about the only thing I would do is buy a box and that is about it. Even though I think Stoops would be a good hire, when he was at OU they had some pretty good D.

I would like to announce on HM first that I will be the new DC. Expect an official announcement soon...that is the rumor anyway.
OMG! It's true! Check out this snapshot of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebraska_Cornhuskers_football nebwiki.jpg

Last edited:
So Stoops is the werewolf on the grassy knoll? I guess that explains why we always had such trouble in Texas.
Grassy knolls? If there would have been 2 werewolves in Dallas in 1963, NO ONE would have lived.

I have a friend who owns a nail spa in hay market and supposedly Mike Stoops' wife was in there for a nail job and massage. She didn't realize it was mike's wife until she disrobed. There was a smallish tattoo under her upper right buttocks cheek that said something like "I love (shape of hart) Mike 4ever.". There was a little football surrounding it with a cupid. To top it off she had a arizona drivers license.

Definitely could be something to this but take it for what it's worth.

What kind of nail job was she going for disrobing? Never mind... maybe it was the massage.

I am dissapointed to hear this. I am still waiting on a phone call from Bo to be the new DC. If he would call I would be interested. No I havn't talked to Bo about this. No I don't talk to Bo all the time. No I have not been offered the DC at tOSU. And for those of you that are questioning, I am not a Werewolf.

They can still be locked if people get out of hand. If it is a rumor thread (with out media links) that one is going to be fired then it will get locked much faster since those threads never bring out the best in people.

Great. Fantastic. But good thing this thread is about the potential HIRING of Stoops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back