• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Per my sources...Stoops is "N"

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Kingdom for a source

lear.jpg

Per board rules, these rumors are ALLOWED on the board. They're allowed on every board. The personal rumors (about off-field issues) are the ones looked down upon.

Per board rules, these rumors are ALLOWED on the board. They're allowed on every board. The personal rumors (about off-field issues) are the ones looked down upon.

Rumors: The posting of rumors on HuskerMax™ is generally discouraged unless the rumor has already been reported on by a reputable journalist. Posters may post rumors (without a link to a journalist) that relate to impending coaching changes such as the resignation or hiring of coaches. Posters cannot, however, post rumors that relate to the personal situation of a coach, player, or other poster. This includes (but is not limited to) rumors relating to alleged misconduct, injuries, or player transfers.

They can still be locked if people get out of hand. If it is a rumor thread (with out media links) that one is going to be fired then it will get locked much faster since those threads never bring out the best in people.

Last edited:

23.9% of statistics are made up. So I don't trust your numbers. maybe in my subform idea from a while back we have have a subform for locked threads.... cause when they get locked it is impossible to bump them up..... cause I might need to read that thread on the gamecocks again.

We all have the best source, just take a Sip of the wine and you too shall see the force of the source.

They can still be locked if people get out of hand. If it is a rumor thread (with out media links) that one is going to be fired then it will get locked much faster since those threads never bring out the best in people.

So you're saying Stoops is N? That's a wrap folks, Medic says it's a done deal. :banana:

Sip writes self serving article about what should happen. He says he has source - a money man -- or is it a made man? Yes that is it. They all sit around a table smoking big cigars, ala Shatel, and decide who's trust fund they gotta whack to get Bo on track to the BCS. Oh, back on Sip. Sip has the direct line. Bo is more media savvy than anyone could know. The puppet master. Probably worked with Al Gore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back