• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Per my sources...Stoops is "N"

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have a friend who owns a nail spa in hay market and supposedly Mike Stoops' wife was in there for a nail job and massage. She didn't realize it was mike's wife until she disrobed. There was a smallish tattoo under her upper right buttocks cheek that said something like "I love (shape of hart) Mike 4ever.". There was a little football surrounding it with a cupid. To top it off she had a arizona drivers license.

Definitely could be something to this but take it for what it's worth.

I have a friend who owns a nail spa in hay market and supposedly Mike Stoops' wife was in there for a nail job and massage. She didn't realize it was mike's wife until she disrobed. There was a smallish tattoo under her upper right buttocks cheek that said something like "I love (shape of hart) Mike 4ever.". There was a little football surrounding it with a cupid. To top it off she had a arizona drivers license.

WTH, you are on a roll..... :Biggrin:

That really would be significant since he divorced her two years ago. At least he got it out of the way before he gets here.

I wish I had a source.

Luke, I am your source.

sw5vader.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back