• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked BSC NC Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
one thing seems certain, you aren't going to please a large percentage of the college football community with whichever team is chosen as BCS #2 this season. and with the way okie state is pounding, OU, the "hate" for the system will be extremely loud if Alabama still gets in.

i have a strong feeling that enough pollsters are going to wake up and do the right thing -- and move okie state in ahead of alabama. not that it means "the BCS got it right" -- because there is no "right" with this system this year -- but it would at least mean it did the best it could under the current system.

I'm not sure that is the right thing either though.....because you as you said...there is no right....

i have a strong feeling that enough pollsters are going to wake up and do the right thing -- and move okie state in ahead of alabama. not that it means "the BCS got it right" -- because there is no "right" with this system this year -- but it would at least mean it did the best it could under the current system.

Winning a conference championship should trump not even winning your division, especially if you have beaten more ranked teams.

Okie State has my vote to be there. But since they are gonna get robbed, I will not be watching a ridiculously dumb rematch.

Did you hear Craig James on the OSU-OU game say he thought LSU and Alabama were still the best two teams in college football?....and he knows this how?

I truly believe (and sincerely hope with all my might!) that with the way OSU annihilated OU tonight, they get the bump in votes and go to the big show. I think OSU-LSU would be a really entertaining matchup!!

I truly believe (and sincerely hope with all my might!) that with the way OSU annihilated OU tonight, they get the bump in votes and go to the big show. I think OSU-LSU would be a really entertaining matchup!!

+1

Hate to have a grudge, but something about the Big 12 getting jobbed makes me feel good just a little.

Alabama lost to LSU by three...in the toughest conference. Oklahoma State lost to unranked Iowa State late in the season. Oklahoma State blew it to deserve a shot at the national champions! Nuff said!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back