• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

JUCO DT Dylan Christley Has Been Offered By And Will Visit Nebraska

Not sure what happened with him, but Georgia has their claws in him now.

I thought I read somewhere that schools (including UNL) are trying to sort through his transcripts from the two Jucos he attended to determine if he has the necessary academic qualifications. Maybe that is not an issue for Georgia.

I thought I read somewhere that schools (including UNL) are trying to sort through his transcripts from the two Jucos he attended to determine if he has the necessary academic qualifications. Maybe that is not an issue for Georgia.

He says he has his AA Degree and a 3.2 GPA so he should be good to go.

I'm not finding much on Christley, including whether he has visited or not. Semester started Monday, I think there might be a provision for late starters (one week?), can any confirm or clarify?

The clock is ticking on this recruit.

I'm not finding much on Christley, including whether he has visited or not. Semester started Monday, I think there might be a provision for late starters (one week?), can any confirm or clarify?

Hey do you know if the transfers are here for spring semester? @Costa Rica Red

Last edited:

Thought I'd heard last week, 25th? Or 27th? It was from HOL I believe

As of 21 January

However, things have gone pretty quiet on his recruitment as a whole

Transcript issues
This is accurate. Sean Callahan reported on HOL that he never visited and his transcript is a problem because he played at two jucos in the same year. He said the whole situation is weird too because the football team he played for has no affiliations with the school itself, as Arizona jucos stopped funding football in 2019. It’s a weird situation as the football conference he plays for doesn’t have any ties to any of the jucos in Maricopa county and offer online classes through Snow college in Utah or they can enroll into a jucos in the area. Here’s the most recent link I could find on the whole thing.

This is accurate. Sean Callahan reported on HOL that he never visited and his transcript is a problem because he played at two jucos in the same year. He said the whole situation is weird too because the football team he played for has no affiliations with the school itself, as Arizona jucos stopped funding football in 2019. It’s a weird situation as the football conference he plays for doesn’t have any ties to any of the jucos in Maricopa county and offer online classes through Snow college in Utah or they can enroll into a jucos in the area. Here’s the most recent link I could find on the whole thing.

It's an interesting work around, I can see where it could get a bit dicey with admissions/eligibility.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back