• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

JUCO DT Dylan Christley Has Been Offered By And Will Visit Nebraska

Distance favors us big time

His two P 5 offers

Will definitely visit Nebraska

Last edited:
I would love to see another good DL in the fold. Our best 2 DL are likely to move on to the NFL next year and at any position you don't want to have an imbalance where you have a lot of one position in one class where they might all be gone together and be replaced by Freshman. I think after the RB position, this was probably the biggest position of need this cycle. It is hard to find big bodies at DL and a bit easier to find the 250 lbs types. Thus, this guy would fill a big need.

I would love to see another good DL in the fold. Our best 2 DL are likely to move on to the NFL next year and at any position you don't want to have an imbalance where you have a lot of one position in one class where they might all be gone together and be replaced by Freshman. I think after the RB position, this was probably the biggest position of need this cycle. It is hard to find big bodies at DL and a bit easier to find the 250 lbs types. Thus, this guy would fill a big need.

There's a chance to keep Nash around but you're right... going to be some high level turnover very quickly. Would love to build even more depth behind those guys. Knighton has quickly become one of my favorite coaches on this staff though. He's proven to be an incredible teacher. Nash obviously came in as an incredibly strong, but raw, talent... I'm not sure many expected quite the leap he made this season alongside Ty Robinson.

Last edited:
There's a chance to keep Nash around but you're right... going to be some high level turnover very quickly. Would love to build even more depth behind those guys. Knighton has quickly become one of my favorite coaches on this staff though. He's proven to be an incredible teacher. Nash obviously came in as an incredibly strong, but raw, talent... I'm not sure many expected quite the leap he made this season alongside Ty Robinson.
He loves him some pot roast

Any updates on this beast of a man.

beast.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back