• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

QB Alex Manske Commits To Iowa State

I also have 100+ vhs tapes of Husker games. I used the good old Sony V tapes and would time it just right to pause to the game to not tape the commercials.

Of course all the games are now easily found on YouTube.

71i+m9MUx7L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
So many things we did and spent hours on are now so easy. If I can figure them out!!

I've still got one. I'm just afraid to put a tape in it.

I'm assuming forty year old video tape chemically reacts to the environment and I now have around 100 VHS tapes that are really nothing more than hockey pucks inside a display case.
I still upload VHS to YouTube now and again, but certainly have a few Cookie Monster episodes now an again

I also have 100+ vhs tapes of Husker games. I used the good old Sony V tapes and would time it just right to pause to the game to not tape the commercials.

Of course all the games are now easily found on YouTube.

71i+m9MUx7L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
I used to remove the labels from VHS tapes when I would go over to friend's houses when I was kid. I used to remove the labels from the canned food too. :poop:

If Manske is the guy at qb for 25 i hope he commits ASAP. The sooner your class qb can start peer recruiting the better.

I used to remove the labels from VHS tapes when I would go over to friend's houses when I was kid. I used to remove the labels from the canned food too. :poop:

If Manske is the guy at qb for 25 i hope he commits ASAP. The sooner your class qb can start peer recruiting the better.
Kid lives about 60 miles from me. Like him a lot. Would be a good get for NU, IMO.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back