• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OL Tyler Knaak is N (Transfer From Utah)

Agreed. I don't know that he'll be much help this year but he'll be good to have.

Love to pull in immediate help too.

I think he can add depth and he is coming from a very good program but his value will be in 2024-25

We are going to lose a lot of OL to graduation so Ruhle had more on his hands than the OL in 2023 it's a project for the next few years building it back up

I do not think a lot folks understand that

Thus his commitment is more viable in the long run and it's much needed

Last edited:
I think he can add depth and he is coming from a very good program but his value will be in 2024-25

We are going to lose a lot of OL to graduation so Ruhle had more on his hands than the OL in 2023 it's a project for the next few years building it back up

think he fills a much needed safety valve for this year as we are potentially very vulnerable at OT plus gives MR the time to develop him.

A redshirt freshman who didn’t play a game snap at Utah.

Was coveted by USC, AzSt and others, suspect he’s leaving Utah as he’s buried on the depth chart there. I like the addition for depth purposes but wonder if he’s capable of winning a starting position.

He probably sees tons of opportunities at Nebraska.

He probably sees tons of opportunities at Nebraska.
Of course he does … a true freshman is running with the 2’s in spring. Plus NU’s starting tackles have injury concerns.

The flip side is this kid is only one year more experienced than Gottula. He didn’t participate in spring practice. He has no live game experience.

Utah has 4 redshirt sophomore’s and two true freshmen on their two deep depth chart.

Nice job Donovan. Utah has tough players and they're coming off a great season. I hope he comes in hungry and acts as a trendsetter for our other young guys.

I believe that was the whole idea of “the pipeline” under Osborne: take big guys, give them 2-3 years of strength training and then put them on the field. This guy fits that model.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back