• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OL Tyler Knaak is N (Transfer From Utah)

Good get at a thin position. Nice work from Rhule and staff.

“Once I got in conversation with Nebraska I knew it was the place,” he said.

At Nebraska, Knaak will have four seasons of eligibility remaining and will help bridge the gap at offensive tackle where the Huskers have veterans, but not much young depth in the program. True freshman and early enrollee Gunnar Gottula was often taking reps with the second team during spring.

Last edited:

“I chose Nebraska because of my connections with the coaches and the sense of belonging I had felt in the visit,” Knaak told Inside Nebraska.

“This staff made me feel wanted and like I was already a piece of their family the second I got off the plane in Lincoln. This staff believes in me and constantly reassured me that this could be my home. I’m truly happy to be a part of this program and the chance to play for Coach (Donovan) Raiola and Coach Rhule. I also plan on continuing my passion to help the community and give back to the fans during my time at UNL.”

A redshirt freshman who didn’t play a game snap at Utah.

Was coveted by USC, AzSt and others, suspect he’s leaving Utah as he’s buried on the depth chart there. I like the addition for depth purposes but wonder if he’s capable of winning a starting position.

This is a long term investment

Ruhle has indicated he would like to get guys like this out of the portal to develop and of course coach

I think he can add depth this year but his value will be more in 2024 and 2025

Yup highly sought out of HS

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back