• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dylan Raiola

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for Dylan now he can concentrate solely on football. Because as has come out recently the best part about the SEC and Georgia is you can spend six years playing football and not have to worry about studying or graduating. Kind of like Vinny Testaverde at Miami. Georgia's greatest ever QB will be out of the NFL in less than four years. Good thing his family already has $$$$$

giphy.gif

I don't understand the argument that Raiola is better off going to Georgia because they are national championship contenders and we aren't. Josh Allen went to Wyoming and things turned out pretty well for him in the NFL. Patrick Mahomes went to Texas Tech.

Ultimately, it's how you play on the field, not what school you went to. You may get more exposure at some schools, but if you perform at a school like Nebraska, you will be noticed.
It's not that he is better off because GA is a national championship contender. I think he is better off because he will not have to hold onto the ball as long due to better receivers and he won't be running for his life the way QB's have at Nebraska over the last several years.

Ultimately, he isn't guaranteed to succeed at Georgia, or even play. But his chances of success at GA are probably better than his chances of success at Nebraska. He won't need to carry the whole team on his shoulders if he is surrounded by high level talent.

We can’t move on until this thread gets to 200 pages.
Or 900,000 views..........

Hell, we may keep, it going even after he enrolls at Ga just to rehash how he's doing, hoping for a second shot at him in the portal.

Last edited:
If he left without a degree, that's 100% his fault.
Yeah, and you figure there was often summer enrollment. Probably has 50 extra credits, just didn't do the right ones for completion of a degree. (skipped/didn't pass the advanced/hard ones).

Everything will be okay. It comes down to where NEB is right now. If Rhule is able to achieve what he did at Temple & Baylor, NEB will be getting more +4 Stars in 3 - 4 years. Just give it some time.

Now, with that said, does DR fit the NEB offense going forward??? He doesn't really run. Furthermore, until he plays at a P5 level, do we know how quick/accurate his on-field decision making is? Personally, I don't want an offense reliant on one player or position. I want a fantastic O-Line that can work with a power running game or passing game - so the QB position is secondary to the success of the offense.

Good Luck to DR, I hope he kicks ass and makes it to the League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back