• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2023 Spring Practice: Friday 21 April Coach Solich To Meet With The Media 1:45 PM

Arland Bruce said in a tweet that "Just because Fidone went to Nebraska didnt mean anything, Iowa would beat Nebraska anyway." Then Nebraska beat Iowa. Then Arland Bruce enters the portal and leaves Iowa. The OP on the tweet was saying, it'd be coming full circle if Arland Bruce scheduled an OV to Lincoln.

But that is where I am confused, unless he did schedule an OV to NU already. But from what I know he has not scheduled a visit to NU and is at OSU, therefore no visit will be scheduled.

C

Right. The tweet was saying IF that happened, it would be hilarious, which it did not. It's called a hypothetical.

Okay, I know what hypothetical is and it does not read as hypothetical to me as he says "now tell me AB has..." which is present tense and after he is already at OSU. If he said 'had' then it would have been funny. Must be a me thing.

I won't belabor this anymore.

C

Okay, I know what hypothetical is and it does not read as hypothetical to me as he says "now tell me AB has..." which is present tense and after he is already at OSU. If he said 'had' then it would have been funny. Must be a me thing.

I won't belabor this anymore.

C
As previously pointed out, he hadn't committed to OkState when the original post was made. "Now tell me . . . " is how the kids talk these days. It's a pretty common turn of phrase for the youth. It basically means "what if..."

CD675D28-8FE6-4FC2-9DDE-2687413E13EC.jpeg
22265045-06DC-4422-A61B-F10CD4480851.jpeg
794E7543-10BE-4480-B156-E95E1CD839FD.jpeg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back