• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dylan Raiola

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think this means they aren't as positive on landing Raiola as they were previously. Thoughts?
Agreed. My gut tells me Raiola is UGA bound, if I'm reading the tea leaves since the visit to NU. It's not over, but if he doesn't announce an OV to Nebraska soon, I think that's a pretty telling sign.

You're absolutely correct. Which is hilarious, considering if we were to land Dante Reno in a normal year, Husker fans would be ecstatic. Kid is a legit baller with NFL potential.

Yep. Somebody needs to start a Dante Reno thread. He's got the same initials so there's that. We probably will need to stop using initials in posts about each or someone will get cornfused.

For those who were wondering basically what I heard is that the guys last weekend were expecting to be blown away but apparently many were not, with one (or more) complaining that they were bored. Apparently very few left viewing Nebraska as a serious consideration and that seems to have impacted Dylan’s decision.

For those who were wondering basically what I heard is that the guys last weekend were expecting to be blown away but apparently many were not, with one (or more) complaining that they were bored. Apparently very few left viewing Nebraska as a serious consideration and that seems to have impacted Dylan’s decision.
Which guys? Baker and Wingo sounded like they were going to schedule officials

Maybe they weren't pampered enough or others (DR) got more attention than they did. Whatever, those are the type of players that'll be in the transfer portal in a year or two.

Nobody asks for a link when it's good news.

1680291291020.png

Nobody asks for a link when it's good news.
He already said it's just what he heard, so I think that's fair as is.

I see Baker is coming back for the Spring Game and I understand there will likely be a QB in attendance as well, not Dylan.

Looks like whatever happened last week plus whatever Ga. did/said was enough to seal the deal. Just a guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back