• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dylan Raiola

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news; I just don't like how some try to paint things as being all sunshine and roses and getting others' hopes up. I think we still have a chance (perhaps wishful thinking on my part) but Rhule would really have to do something magical and from what others have pointed out, signs are already beginning to show otherwise. From what I heard one of the guys didn't care for touring wearing the hard hats and said it was "wack."

Last edited:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news; I just don't like how some try to paint things as being all sunshine and roses and getting others' hopes up. I think we still have a chance (perhaps wishful thinking on my part) but Rhule would really have to do something magical and from what others have pointed out, signs are already beginning to show otherwise. From what I heard one of the guys didn't care for touring wearing the hard hats and said it was "wack."
If it was in a construction zone it was for his safety and OSHA rules may be in play. Maybe that guy should be a pass anyway

I was in the "I'll believe it when he signs" camp with DR as soon as he decommitted from OSU. I just had to bust your chops.

Although it would be great to get Dylan and some of those 5 stars who visited it seems to me that coach Rhule and his way of doing things may not appeal to everyone. Georgia has had many 4-5 star QB's but that last ones were beat out by a walk on who left the program and then returned and won 2 National Championships. I kinda like the name Dante Reno anyway sounds like a movie character.

Ooh Georgia is in the lead, is anyone surprised? Might as well just hang our heads down and go home with our tail between our legs. You stop talking to DR and showing him interest then he definitely won't come here. As much as everyone likes to be the bearer of bad news. Stop, relax and get yourself a beer, everything looks better with goggles on. CHEERS and GBR!!!

Not sure what exactly they expect from an unofficial visit. The wow is on the officials.

Last day of March

The one thing that continues to give me an inkling of hope is his knowing how much this means to Nebraska. If he knows he’s not coming surely he’d let us know rather than continuing to drag this out and extending the suffering and increasing the magnitude of the disappointment, right? If he does one of those big televised spectacles where he chooses a hat and he chooses Georgia or USC, I’ll lose all respect for him, simply because he knows much more than the average recruit what this means to us.

Last edited:

Rhule has been about as straightforward as he can be with what his recruiting approach is.

Come to the school. See how we do things. Don’t like how we do things? Have different priorities than the values in our program? No problem. You simply don’t belong here.

At no point has Rhule said his approach is for everyone. He has stated quite the opposite. What everyone (recruits, alumni, media) seems to be saying is that the coaching staff is coaching the hell out of players at practice. I think this staff is elite at development. Not every recruit thinks they need/desires to be coached hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back