• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jayskers?!

LOL....Well I guess there will be some happy people in Nebraska today....with those pesky Jays falling a point short in making the Final Four.

What a Game; What a Game!! Your Bluejays played hard until the very end but they came up just a tad bit short. Instant Classic! San Diego State is darn tough tho. I tip my Husker cap to the Jays but the Aztecs got them today. But what an exciting game.

Nobody has mentioned yet but the best player off the bench for either team was SDSU's Arop who is from you guessed it OMAHA, wouldn't have been nice to have had him coming off the bench for our Huskers to spell Walker

Nobody has mentioned yet but the best player off the bench for either team was SDSU's Arop who is from you guessed it OMAHA, wouldn't have been nice to have had him coming off the bench for our Huskers to spell Walker
Twitter noticed:

I truly enjoyed SDSU knocking off Creighton. That was fun to watch. SDSU's first ever Final Four. A little known fact here, I attended FAU way back in the 90's, and back then, we didn't have any sports teams, just stuff like bowling and probably lawn darts. I was very happy that FAU knocked off K St. for their first ever Final Four. That was a really fun game to watch. What's cool about that is, one of these two teams will make their very first ever Championship game.

I can't imagine very many people had FAU v SDSU in the FF and then UConn v Texas(unless Miami goes on a monster run) in the FF. No basketball bluebloods this year. Ya gotta love it. GO OWLS!!!

Last edited:
I hate Creighton about as much as I hate anyone else whom Nebraska might recruit against. It’s not jealousy any more than I am jealous of Iowa, Iowa State, Kansas State, whomever. I am a fan of Nebraska. It’s like rooting for Kansas State in football just because we don’t play them often and they are close by. Why would I when their success could mean a recruiting loss for my team.

Let me ask you this. If there is a 5 star recruit out of Ralston, 7’15’’ tall and can shoot a three pointer from Waverly. Who do you want to get him? If the answer is not Creighton, why would you ever root for them?

I guess I don't get emotionally involved in recruiting and the decisions 17 and 18 year olds make. If he wanted to be a Husker great! if he wanted to be a Bluejay, good for him.... heck, I might be excited for the Mavs if he chose UNO.

Kansas State winning on a Saturday and costing NU a potential recruit is really not on my radar of worries, so maybe I can't truly relate to the question, BRA. I would hope Nebraska winning on Saturdays would sort of counteract that.... maybe that is a bigger concern.

Miami just took the lead over Texass. Go 'Canes
Texass drains a 3 to regain the lead, then Miami ties it up. 4 minutes to play.

I guess I don't get emotionally involved in recruiting and the decisions 17 and 18 year olds make. If he wanted to be a Husker great! if he wanted to be a Bluejay, good for him.... heck, I might be excited for the Mavs if he chose UNO.

Kansas State winning on a Saturday and costing NU a potential recruit is really not on my radar of worries, so maybe I can't truly relate to the question, BRA. I would hope Nebraska winning on Saturdays would sort of counteract that.... maybe that is a bigger concern.

Who’s getting emotional. In fact NOT rooting for Creighton is about as unemotional as it can get. It’s just business.

Well, for almost all of you on here, the dreaded MIAMI HURRICANES are going to the Final Four. They had that monster run in the second half and knocked Texass out. I LOVE IT! 88 - 81 'Canes.

Probably going to be FAU v UConn, that's my prediction, but who knows. UConn looks really strong right now and FAU is going for it's 36th win of the season, just incredible.

I think that too. I was really surprised that Gonzaga just laid down in the second half of that game, they just gave up. It's an interesting Final Four for certain.
I am not really into college basketball but this tourney has been awesome. I love going to the Big East tourney in NYC. UCONN hasn’t made the Final 4 in 9 years. I met some cool fans in NY for UCONN so hope they win.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back