• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Coaching Staff Changes & Tracker

yYVscUj.png

This group is requiring a lot of trust. It’s hard not to have some arguable questions regarding what has been presented so far considering the assistants pool.

One thing I do trust is that Rhule has so far followed his plan. He has said he wanted young hungry assistants that were grinders. Someone he could trust to follow his plan. I think he has hired many that check the box.

I think the Raiola hire is going to be a tough one for most of us to walk away from without scratching our heads. I guess we will see. I guess this could play out as some sort of giant killer bringing along a rag-tag staff and gelling them into a cohesive unit.

And don’t go all ballistic because I referred to them as rag tag. It was simply part of the metaphor describing the middle of the line coaches we are hoping become Top 10.
I agree with all of this. I am a bit more positive than you but this is a good post

How many coaches are left to hire? Which positions? I have been a bit out of the loop on the recent hiring activity. Any ideas on the WR coach? QB coach?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back