• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New DC - Tony White

Here in upstate NY I can say that my Cuse buddies are NOT happy about this move. As someone else mentioned White was a strong possibility to be groomed as the next HC there if Babers left. He is very highly regarded in the coaching world. I don’t think Rhule could have done much better with this hire, honestly. Will it translate to on field success? We shall soon find out.

I had no ideas who this guy was, but I did see allot of syracuse games here in dfw. I loved the way that team and defense played. That game against Clemson, those boys were on it. Unlike what we have seen here, they actually tackled and played with discipline. Who cares about the "3-3-5" bs. Like every team, we will be in Nicole thr majority of the time anyway. As far as the BIG is concerned, except Iowa, you need speed and athletes to compete. I like the hire. Good job rhule.

Here in upstate NY I can say that my Cuse buddies are NOT happy about this move. As someone else mentioned White was a strong possibility to be groomed as the next HC there if Babers left. He is very highly regarded in the coaching world. I don’t think Rhule could have done much better with this hire, honestly. Will it translate to on field success? We shall soon find out.

Yup

I actually was hoping babers would be the coach here at one point. Say what you will, that damn team played hard. I like what we are getting.

A Reddit post:

A51E9F51-62EF-4A26-A236-6305FAE47215.jpeg

I googled Tony White. He's an insurance salesman from Dallas. What a terrible hire! We should have gotten Deion as our defensive coordinator!
Twice named top salesman of the year! Boffo hire!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back