• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The vocal minority…….

Can we keep the politics and jealousy off of the football board.
I fail to see any jealousy. A tiny bit of political inference only if you take it that way. He asked what the other options were. I stated the other company that was on the table and why I preferred them. Not a lot there unless you were looking for it which would make you the one making it political. Sorry my inferred bashing of Elon was a trigger for you.

Last edited:
I fail to see any jealousy. A tiny bit of political inference. He asked what the other options were. I stated the other company that was on the table and why I preferred them. Not a lot there unless you were looking for it which would make you the one making it political. Sorry my inferred bashing of Elon was a trigger for you.
The football board is for bashing players and coaches. If you want to bash Elon or other political figures, please take it off the football board. I thought this thread was about Rhule.

The football board is for bashing players and coaches. If you want to bash Elon or other political figures, please take it off the football board. I thought this thread was about Rhule.

Elon is not a political figure, just a rich dude from SA.

Please don't take this wrong, only having fun with your "other political figures" as it infers that Elon is one.

Now back to your point, what the heck is wrong with #54? :thumbsup:

C

Elon is not a political figure, just a rich dude from SA.

Please don't take this wrong, only having fun with your "other political figures" as it infers that Elon is one.

Now back to your point, what the heck is wrong with #54? :thumbsup:

C
Disagree and could give you a dozen reasons he is. But on another forum. :Cheers:

I’m fine with the coaching hire and hope that the vocal minority won’t try to undermine him in any way. With our facilities and resources and a staff that is focused on football and improving play, there is no reason we can’t see a quick turnaround. Having said that, we need to develop a QB and find more NFL level receivers.

Last edited:
I fail to see any jealousy. A tiny bit of political inference only if you take it that way. He asked what the other options were. I stated the other company that was on the table and why I preferred them. Not a lot there unless you were looking for it which would make you the one making it political. Sorry my inferred bashing of Elon was a trigger for you.

Keep the politics off the football forum and that means everyone

One and only Warning or the thread gets locked

Thnx

RR

Interestingly Scott Shanle criticized the hire saying Alberts settled on Rhule. I can see Urban Meyer being a top pick but would say Rhule is on same level as Fickell, O’Brien, Klieman, Aranda, etc. I thought we would hire a coach from a tier lower. It will be interesting to see who Shanle thinks would have been a better hire than Rhule.

Elon is from South Africa
I'm calling BS Elon is obviously an alien pretending to be human. No human has a physique like this:

Screenshot_20221127_134821_Chrome.jpg

One of my vocal minority concerns is that CR (Coach Rhule) seems to like kids that are overlooked. It sounds like he’d rather have 85 Rudy’s on the team than 85 4* & 5* kids. Does he struggle to develop the 5* kids because they’re already ahead of the 3*? I can’t wait to see how that unfolds
Baylor, like NU, doesn't get 5* kids. So he had to figure out how to compete with teams, (e.g., Texas, Oklahoma) who do. So he developed a system that helped find 3+* kids that met his requirements and coach them up. Sounds innovative and sensible to me.

I guess its good I'm not on Twitter, but have seen some screen shots of Twitter posts and they are all positive. Am I really missing out on a bunch of negativity or is this a strawman thread where everyone can feel good about themselves by posting how they are more intelligent and better fans than "those other guys"?
There's a decent amount of negativity.

I liked the Bo hire, but I was horribly wrong about him needing to be gone! I learned with Frost to shut up and let things unfold.
IMO Bo was the best coach we've had since Osborne. He just had a tendency to hurt widdle felwas feewings. Kinda' like Trump.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back