• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Brett Bielema Not Happy With Big 10 Officials

Dont blame him for being upset but dont blame the loss on the refs. Im sure there are other parts of the game that if were different or played better you would have won. whata the old saying, you have to play better to over come bad calls

Here’s the key 4th down blown OPI call at the end of the game. If Michigan doesn’t get the first down, game over. Pretty blatant. I’m sure the B1G will acknowledge the missed call this week.

Must keep Mich and OSU available for the CFP.

To many $$$$$'s at stake to allow them a loss.

Must keep Mich and OSU available for the CFP.

To many $$$$$'s at stake to allow them a loss.
Both Michigan and Ohio State will get embarassed in a National Championship playoff game. Big Ten is a tough conference but it’s no match for the upper level SEC teams who seem to be playing at a different level than the rest of the nation. Look what Georgia did to Oregon at the beginning of this season.

Laughed when he said he had to play against 110,000 and a few others as well

Both Michigan and Ohio State will get embarassed in a National Championship playoff game. Big Ten is a tough conference but it’s no match for the upper level SEC teams who seem to be playing at a different level than the rest of the nation. Look what Georgia did to Oregon at the beginning of this season.

That very well may be true, but the B1G cannot let Mich and OSU risk the chance of not getting there.

That very well may be true, but the B1G cannot let Mich and OSU risk the chance of not getting there.
Maryland took Ohio State late into the fourth as did Northwestern, do they deserve to be in the National Championship discussion? No they’re there because they have a huge alumni/fan base it’s all about the $$$.

Maryland took Ohio State late into the fourth as did Northwestern, do they deserve to be in the National Championship discussion? No they’re there because they have a huge alumni/fan base it’s all about the $$$.

Yes it is.

I look forward to the Michigan-Ohio State game I want one of them to embarrass the other. I don’t care which one wins just make it a complete blowout.
I want buckeye tears by the bucket.

Then wolverine whines in a CFP semifinal.

I want buckeye tears by the bucket.

Then wolverine whines in a CFP semifinal.
I'm just the opposite. I dislike the meatchickens much more than the ohio state. At least ohio state was sort of on our side during the pandemic. I hope they pound the meatchickens on Saturday, but then I won't be upset when Georgia or someone else pounds them in the playoffs.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back