• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Another Frost post.

I remember one or two guys chiming in that they weren’t sold, but most of the noise was about how bad it would be if NU failed to pull him home from UCF.
I had one ex player who I get a lot of my info from doubt it before the hire. He still supported it as he didn’t think we had other better choices. He had a son still playing. Half way through the first season he said SF wouldn’t make it three seasons because he was in over his head. A lot of talk and no show on Frosts part with too much unorganized seat of the pants decisions being made.

In spite of this I still believed in SF till halfway through Covid. So yes. I know of one guy who called it in the beginning.

Last edited:

I had one ex player who I get a lot of my info from doubt it before the hire. He still supported it as he didn’t think we had other better choices. He had a son still playing. Half way through the first season he said SF wouldn’t make it three seasons because he was in over his head. A lot of talk and no show on Frosts part with too much unorganized seat of the pants decisions being made.

In spite of this I still believed in SF till halfway through Covid. So yes. I know of one guy who called it in the beginning.
Anyone that knows Scott Frost personally is not surprised…arrogant, lazy, narcissistic, unorganized, etc…

You forgot the part about Frost putting money on himself in Vegas to be fired before the 6th game. Put his buyout total and parlayed it with Adrian upsetting Oklahoma. Now he is set for life. C'mon man.
I'm sorry. Believing that (at least for me) is a bridge too far. That seems to be to be the result of anonymous agitation whatever the reality.

Maybe your post was sarcasm.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back