• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dylan Raiola 2024 5 * QB: Commits To Ohio State

A few serious posters have mentioned the legacy factor as being important. I have a hard time seeing that. I doubt if he saw many games in Lincoln in which his uncle played. To me at least,that is what would create some kind of legacy factor - being there game after game and cheering them on.

But I could be wrong. That might have been the focus of his attention when he was younger.
You are correct on the bold since his uncle played for Wisconsin.

Can we stop being Debbie downers And focus on the positive he would be a wonderful fantastic addition to the team. And I apologize to all the women and men named Debbie because my cousin Debbie is a beautiful person

A few serious posters have mentioned the legacy factor as being important. I have a hard time seeing that. I doubt if he saw many games in Lincoln in which his uncle played. To me at least,that is what would create some kind of legacy factor - being there game after game and cheering them on.

But I could be wrong. That might have been the focus of his attention when he was younger.
So many things wrong with this post.

A person of excellence does not ask, "What is?," Rather, they ask, "What can be?"

dodgeball-philosophy.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back