• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Recruiting Violation Allegations

Scoob N Lincoln

Recruit
5 Year Member
Hearing talk about an article coming out in USA Today about Husker basketball. My source said things could get interesting soon. Don't have any details but it doesn't sound good.

Sounds like we about to hear why so many highly recruited kids giving us a look. I hope it isn’t what it looks like.

By now I'm sure most have heard there are reports of allegations of NCAA Recruiting violations by the Husker MBB program. As far as I can tell, a major media outlet is expected to publish a forthcoming article on the allegations later this week.

No doubt, the internet is rife with speculations and rumors. If there is any substance to the rumors, I would expect that the University would issue a statement addressing the supposed allegations.

In the meantime, let's please leave rumors and speculations, Wild or Mild, to the internet until something more definitive is known.

Hearing talk about an article coming out in USA Today about Husker basketball. My source said things could get interesting soon. Don't have any details but it doesn't sound good.
Asking an honest question. Why did you post this? Your "source" says things could get interesting soon and that you don't have details. Not coming at this personally but am curious.

I'm waiting for Nebrasketball to show up at my door to kick my dog. If there is fire with this smoke, it will be very hard to give any leeway to anyone in the program. It could fix some intra-team issues if some players are ruled immediately ineligible. Silver lining!

I'm waiting for Nebrasketball to show up at my door to kick my dog. If there is fire with this smoke, it will be very hard to give any leeway to anyone in the program. It could fix some intra-team issues if some players are ruled immediately ineligible. Silver lining!
Basketball program here is a hot mess!

Basketball program here is a hot mess!
It has been since the mid 1980's... including the best teams under Danny Nee and Tim Miles. To an extent, basketball teams are always a bit of a mess. Nebraska, now there's a team that has embraced the mess, has countered the mess with facilities, coaches and players, and yet the mess thrives.

It's a little off-brand for Nebraska to already have blown the season, but these are unprecedented times.

89-90 season... that was hard to watch. This is lining up to be even harder.

It has been since the mid 1980's... including the best teams under Danny Nee and Tim Miles. To an extent, basketball teams are always a bit of a mess. Nebraska, now there's a team that has embraced the mess, has countered the mess with facilities, coaches and players, and yet the mess thrives.

It's a little off-brand for Nebraska to already have blown the season, but these are unprecedented times.

89-90 season... that was hard to watch. This is lining up to be even harder.
Yeah I remember that season. It was awful and they had talent!

Asking an honest question. Why did you post this? Your "source" says things could get interesting soon and that you don't have details. Not coming at this personally but am curious.
I come here to find out information I typically can’t get from the media right away. I have no problem initiating a post. Some times there are people that know much more than the media.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back