• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Illinois Game Thread (08/28/2021)

Ballgame.

What a pathetic loss. Offense is still almost completely inept under the leadership of a 4th year starter and an offensive minded staff and special teams is still a laughingstock. Frost sure has put his back squarely against the wall. I don't see how he turns it around and stays beyond this year. He and his offensive staff seem incapable of developing talent and coaching basic football.

The defense wasn't great today, but it was plenty good enough. That's the only phase of the game that has shown improvement almost every year.
If Scott has another bad year he should resign

I believe NU has plenty of talent and a few good coaches, but just cant overcome QB play and STs. Same story, and one I am ready to be over.

Another year same problems. The players change but the problems remain. The only option is change the coaching staff. How many more years do Husker fans have to suffer for the mistake of hiring Scott Frost.

scott-frost-nebraska-huskers-football-rebuildjpg.jpg

Are the WRs never able to get separation? AM holds the ball every time. In turn that gives the OL a tough time. Finally, when he does throw he misses. Really he and Luke have exactly the same talents/weaknesses.

Another year same problems. The players change but the problems remain. The only option is change the coaching staff. How many more years do Husker fans have to suffer for the mistake of hiring Scott Frost.
Well till 2028. Get a hold of yourself

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back