• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Anyone thinking of going to the Illinois game? SINGLE GAME TICKETS NOW ON SALE

I'm new to the board. Just joined after years of lurking. My wife and I will be making the one hour drive over to Champaign to see the Huskers. We would love to tailgate with some other Husker fans and meet your son. Thank you!
I just got a call from the fellow in charge. Illinois will not let them put up a huge tent like in the past unless they buy 50 single game tickets. So they will have 4 smaller tents. A$$holes, They have 6 parking spots with room around the area. Grassy field.

Husker banners, PM me if you can't find the tailgate and my son will direct you. Big lot. First come first parking. They try to have the tailgate in the middle of the lot

The store called and asked how many HuskerMaxer's were going to attend the tailgate. They want to have enough food and beverages for everyone. Smoked pork loin, burgers, hotdogs, mac and cheese, cheesy potatoes, and other sides. Bloody Mary's, pop, water and beer. If you might be able to make it, please let me know and I'll relay it to them. It doesn't have to be a solid yes, just an idea of how many would help. Should be a great time, Lot 31, Toyota of Danville tent, Husker signs.

They will be ready around 9am

Ask for my son Matt, he will take care of you guys.
Definitely planning on being there! 3 of us! GBR

Last edited:
The store called and asked how many HuskerMaxer's were going to attend the tailgate. They want to have enough food and beverages for everyone. Smoked pork loin, burgers, hotdogs, mac and cheese, cheesy potatoes, and other sides. Bloody Mary's, pop, water and beer. If you might be able to make it, please let me know and I'll relay it to them. It doesn't have to be a solid yes, just an idea of how many would help. Should be a great time, Lot 31, Toyota of Danville tent, Husker signs.

Very rough guess… there are 6 of us but we will first start and pregame at my daughter’s apartment. Then I hope to head toward the stadium and hit the tailgate. Lots of variables.

Thanks again.

Let’s get a win and get things back on track!!!

#GBR

That's great, Hope that you have a great time. Lot 31 is pretty big. They try to have it on the middle of the lot. It's first come first serve.

“This life’s hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.” ..... Jackie Brown,

Last edited:

Two ... maybe 3. Thanks Big Ned

Got this today via Illinois athletic department.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210823-133709_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20210823-133709_Email.jpg
    360.6 KB · Views: 74

Late to this party. Just bought 3 tix (me and 2 kids) and driving in from KC. Hope not too late to get in on this and meet some folks if can find it.

Lot 31, usually in the middle. Toyota of Danville sign. Free food and drinks. Call my son Matt if you can't find the tailgate and he will guide you 402-239-4239 He will be there from the start.

1629850421575.png

Don't want to name names. I just talked with the fellow putting on the tailgate, who lived in Beatrice. He mentioned that a lot of the football players parents are going to show up at the tailgate. Plenty of food, pastries, donuts, pastries for the morning, beer and Bloody Mary's, pulled pork, pork loin, burgers, hot dogs and sides. Should be a great time for everyone that can make it.

Lot 31, Toyota of Danville and Ford of Tuscola signs, along with Husker banners.

Don't want to name names. I just talked with the fellow putting on the tailgate, who lived in Beatrice. He mentioned that a lot of the football players parents are going to show up at the tailgate. Plenty of food, pastries, donuts, pastries for the morning, beer and Bloody Mary's, pulled pork, pork loin, burgers, hot dogs and sides. Should be a great time for everyone that can make it.

Lot 31, Toyota of Danville and Ford of Tuscola signs, along with Husker banners.

The parents actually had a tail gate at the Holiday Bowl in 2010

My daughter and I got invited with David Max and it was a lot of fun

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back