• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Anyone thinking of going to the Illinois game? SINGLE GAME TICKETS NOW ON SALE

Hey guys and gals, I have a ticket sec 102 row 31 seat 23 (aisle seat I believe) that I can’t use anymore. Paid $62 total. Ill take whatever for it as long as it goes to a husker fan. I can email it to ya. Thanks

Just moved my daughter into her sorority “senior house” today at Illinois. Very happy to find out it is very close to the lot 31 Husker tailgate area. Very close. #GBR

My son Matt will be at the tailgate working, Free beer, hamburgers, hot dogs, sides. and cornhole games Should be a great tailgate. . Huskermaxer's are especially welcome. Lot 31, Toyota of Danville tent. PM me for Matt's cell number if you need directions. Be sure to look him up. He is excited to meet everyone. He is a huge Nebraska, Chiefs and Royals fan. I can't make it to the game but Matt will take care of everyone.

Last edited:
My son Matt Spady will be at the tailgate working, Free beer, hamburgers, hot dogs, sides. and corhhole games Should be a great tailgate. . Huskermaxer's are especially welcome. Lot 31, Toyota of Danville tent. PM me for Matt's cell number if you need directions. Be sure to look him up. He is excited to meet everyone. He is a huge Nebraska, Chiefs and Royals fan. I can't make it to the game but Matt will take care of everyone.

You are a good man. I will look for the donation jar.

You are a good man. I will look for the donation jar.
No donation. Just your showing up is good. They enjoy doing it for goodwill. The store supports all Highschool and community activities, and the University, instead of wasted advertising. Enjoy your time if you can make it.

Since I will not be able to make the trip, please post pics.

Last edited:

The store called and asked how many HuskerMaxer's were going to attend the tailgate. They want to have enough food and beverages for everyone. Smoked pork loin, burgers, hotdogs, mac and cheese, cheesy potatoes, and other sides. Bloody Mary's, pop, water and beer. If you might be able to make it, please let me know and I'll relay it to them. It doesn't have to be a solid yes, just an idea of how many would help. Should be a great time, Lot 31, Toyota of Danville tent, Husker signs.

They will be ready around 9am

Ask for my son Matt, he will take care of you guys.

Last edited:
The store called and asked how many HuskerMaxer's were going to attend the tailgate. They want to have enough food and beverages for everyone. Smoked pork loin, burgers, hotdogs, mac and cheese, cheesy potatoes, and other sides. Bloody Mary's, pop, water and beer. If you might be able to make it, please let me know and I'll relay it to them. It doesn't have to be a solid yes, just an idea of how many would help. Should be a great time, Lot 31, Toyota of Danville tent, Husker signs.

They will be ready around 9am

Ask for my son Matt, he will take care of you guys.
I'm new to the board. Just joined after years of lurking. My wife and I will be making the one hour drive over to Champaign to see the Huskers. We would love to tailgate with some other Husker fans and meet your son. Thank you!

I'm new to the board. Just joined after years of lurking. My wife and I will be making the one hour drive over to Champaign to see the Huskers. We would love to tailgate with some other Husker fans and meet your son. Thank you!
Welcome to the board ‘87 from another class of ‘87 alum! GBR!

TH87

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back