• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Illinois @ Nebraska Game Thread (11/21/20)

I don't necessarily disagree with you. Honestly though, I'm not sure we're going to get an accurate take on the QB position until we fix the O-line and develop a running game other than the QBs.

This is true. It's not just the quarterback play. The entire offense sucks. In an era where offenses rule the game and defenses are just nice to have, we have one of the worst.

Last edited:

I don’t even know what to say. How does a team not get better in any category & only excel at having multiple personality disorder year after year. I assume that we do not have the right coaching staff again. Year three under Frost & zero growth.

Look, the officiating in this league sucks, but beyond that, we can't get out of our own way. the best players are young and yet we won't play them. we have no deep threat, and I don't care how good out TE's are, they can sit on them. you can't and I mean can't play the way we do and expect success. and as for our defense, well, we saw the best last week.

The crappy call to start the game to spot Illinois a touchdown affected a young, fragile team. Let’s not overthink this.
Yes......set the tone.....

Special-teams blunder at the beginning of the second half with the fake punt continued that tone.

I still have no idea why that lateral/forward pass was not reviewed at the very beginning of the game. I do not understand it. Did frost have to request it I mean it was a very close call and I think it would’ve gone our way.

Illinois probably won't win another game this season. That was not a good team that just ran all over us.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back