• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Illinois @ Nebraska Game Thread (11/21/20)

Strange, I thought I heard that there was some excitement in the practices this week. Looks like they burned it all off before the game started. Totally pathetic!

Were a poorly coached team on BOTH sides of the ball. Having speed in the secondary is a joke IF you can't teach then how to use it correctly. Quarterbacks seem at a loss when under pressure, after poor plays are called. Very POOR coaching all around. Keep hearing how player have speed, desire and have bought into the system.....seems to me the system is broke!!!!

Yeah, his dad probably taught him that. and repition breads sucess.
Pretty dang sad that a linebacker, who I don’t know who has played a single down this year, comes in and actually made either two or three tackles and every single time he wrapped up. Pretty dang sad that the regular linebackers try to use her shoulder and make tackles. .

So depressed by this program. We are right there with Kansas as the worst power five programs. Don’t understand with the recruiting how Frost and co can’t develop a better product than what we get to watch in year three. To many things to fix for a program that is three years in to an overhaul.

What position can we look at and see improvement. They have recruited (according to the rankings) near the top of the big ten west for the last three years. Just got blown out by a pathetic program at home.

I was laughing at Michigan for the soon to be end of their savior coach, at least he won quite a bit for 6 years. Complete and utter failure up to this point and no end in sight. Moos has said can’t judge till year five so that means two more years of this. Like I said just completely depressed.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back