• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Damian Jackson

For any of you that have had the pleasure of meeting DJ, I can tell you that his name will go down forever with being one of the many that helped right the ship from a culture standpoint
We will see when the ship actually gets righted. I do know that he will probably graduate on a Friday and start working as an assistant strength coach on Monday.

It seems like it's going to be great Husker Story no matter where he ends up.

I really do hope that he can play in some games... make a contribution on the field as well as off of it. I think that doing so would really fulfill his (and many other Husker Fans') hopes.

GBR!

I still can't believe he's never played football and yet may get on the field a few more times. He has to be one smart dude as well as a beast. Would love it if he remains around Nebraska after he is done playing.

"The Naval Special Warfare community is a sea-intensive community. Due to the unique nature of the special warfare mission, Sailors in the elite rating of Naval Special Warfare Operator (SO) should expect to serve back-to-back sea tours prior to assignment ashore. Sailors in this rating can expect their initial back-to-back sea tours to be within the same geographic location, contingent upon the needs of the Navy and NSW."

"About 2,400 Sailors work in the Navy's Special Warfare Operator (SEAL) rating. "

Last edited:

I realize he's an "Operator". I worked for a number of years on a naval base that hosted one of the SEAL Teams as a tenant command. I'm pretty sure the term "Sailor" refers to anyone serving in the US Navy. Am I wrong?
I did 22 plus years myself. Unique career of surface, air, expeditionary, and Marine detachment. Active and Reserves with multiple post 9/11 deployments with the expeditionary community and a MWSS.

You’re not wrong, personally I couldn’t use the term Sailor for that community, Just feel their above that description but that’s just me.....wasn’t trying to be a Dou..... hope you didn’t take it that I was criticizing your reference.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back