• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 Practice Schedule Preseason Update: Fall Camp Is Done

We have a forum full of soft bellies crying about the schedule. Let’s not pollute the practice thread too.
I’ve heard all the tough guy crap for weeks on this topic. Acknowledging a really tough schedule, and pointing out it’s tougher than any other in the conference has nothing to do with manhood. It’s that mentality that produced the idiots who thought head butting walls at parties made you tough. No, it just makes you stupid.

Schedules have to be played, but the idea that rebuilding is going to be sped up playing 5 of the top 6 in the conference is long on bluster and short on brains. If god forbid we have a couple of key guys get injured, and suffer several blowouts, we’ll have taken a step backwards with our ‘soft bellies’.

I’ve heard all the tough guy crap for weeks on this topic. Acknowledging a really tough schedule, and pointing out it’s tougher than any other in the conference has nothing to do with manhood. It’s that mentality that produced the idiots who thought head butting walls at parties made you tough. No, it just makes you stupid.

Schedules have to be played, but the idea that rebuilding is going to be sped up playing 5 of the top 6 in the conference is long on bluster and short on brains. If god forbid we have a couple of key guys get injured, and suffer several blowouts, we’ll have taken a step backwards with our ‘soft bellies’.

I am asking nice not to derail this thread. Take the discussion elsewhere

Thnx

RR

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back