• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

RB Gabe Ervin is 'N'

His film kinda reminds me of Mo to be honest. Long stride with some shift. Ervin looks bigger and better between the tackles. Good get.

Runs a little like a guy that used terrorize Big 8 and NFL defenders - Roger Craig! Gabe "Legs" Ervin, how about an old school nickname that just seems to fit?

A lot has been said about his athleticism. A few others have stood out.
Running the 400 in under 50 takes an absolute dedication and resolve. Talent alone will not get that time.
So excited about the way his character has been described. Can we get 1000 of those guys? Especially in the running back room.
Couldn't agree more. I sense that Frost and his staff are looking more deeply into the character of potential recruits, as their recruiting experience grows.

After reading the OWH article, I feel much more confident that he is going to stick as his coaches are high on Nebraska and that a former Alumnus had a great experience with Frost.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back