• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

RB Gabe Ervin is 'N'

The article about him being athletic says he ran 48.87 400m. Since there was no track season this year, that appears to mean he ran that blazing time as a SOPHOMORE. I would guess maybe 5-10 sophomores in the USA could run that fast. Maybe. And they don’t all play football. This kid has phenomenal speed.

He has good balance, speed, and can't be brought down by arm tackles. Looks like he knows how to find the holes in the line too.:thumbsup:

I always worry about guys from the deep south using NU as a place holder until their dream SEC school comes through with an offer. I do see that he has a nice offer list with Georgia on it. Maybe he does want to get out of the south.

On the other hand look how many kids we have gotten from there who have stuck with their pledge. Logan Smothers a big example.

I love his film. Great balance and vision, a hard runner, and he was outrunning guys who had an angle on him. And it was all against top notch competition. Great get for NU!!

Just curious, how are they doing the virtual visits? I assume some sort of video meeting via something like Zoom. Do they have a video package ready to send showing facilities and programs?

Just curious, how are they doing the virtual visits? I assume some sort of video meeting via something like Zoom. Do they have a video package ready to send showing facilities and programs?

This details it pretty good

I wasn’t expecting this one until August. Nice surprise. Big pickup. Love his film and his personality. I don’t expect a wishy washy decommitment from this kid.

You’re going to see more kids consider NU as a place they can excel off the field as the NIL laws come into effect. You’re going to see more comments about Nebraska not having a NFL team and young athletes feeling like they can make a name and a pay day for themselves at NU if they play their cards right.

This kid is solid. He gets it. Welcome aboard.

These highlight videos keep getting better and better. Hes an impressive back and a great pickup. GBR!

Great pick up! As I watched his highlight film I kept thinking about how well he gets up the field, something this offense needs so much. That puts a lot of pressure on linebackers to take correct angles as he sheds arm tackles with ease.

You see him put a juke or two on people in the second level plenty of times and then....He Gone.

Welcome and glad to have you on board!

Welcome aboard. Someone else pointed it out but I enjoy runners who use the dead leg cut. that is once a cut is made and weight is switched to the far leg. The runner makes the near leg go dead so it is hard to tackle. Not sure that can be taught. I think it is like vision. Either they have it or they do not. The last RB I recall having this skill at DONU was Helu. It is a skill that makes defenders look absolutely silly. Because in real time it looks like they have them tackled only left grasping air as the leg pulls away.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back