• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WR Jaylin Noel Commits To Iowa State

I don't know where Johnson is on our WR board for 2021, but it would suck to lose an instate legacy kid to another B1G West division team.

@Red Reign, @ShortSideOption, and @N2FL, (or anyone else) I was expecting, with him making his commit today, to see some CB's movement for him today either for NU or ISU but I have seen ZERO. What are your thoughts to that and thoughts to where he ends up. I literally have no idea but if I was a betting man, I would say NU...and I have absolutely zero insider on that.

@Red Reign, @ShortSideOption, and @N2FL, (or anyone else) I was expecting, with him making his commit today, to see some CB's movement for him today either for NU or ISU but I have seen ZERO. What are your thoughts to that and thoughts to where he ends up. I literally have no idea but if I was a betting man, I would say NU...and I have absolutely zero insider on that.

Looks like Wiltfong put in a CB for ISU at 3:53 pm so I'm guessing he's headed to Ames.

School of thought that Hardy took the spot thus he will pick Iowa State. I tend to agree with that however, we will find out in 45 minutes

Last edited:

School of thought that Hardy took the spot thus he will pick Iowa State. I tend to agree with that however, we will find out in 45 minutes
Yeah, could be though I’m hearing that NU has been in contact with him quite a bit today. Seems like ISU’s WR coach may be the deciding factor.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back