• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WR Jaylin Noel Commits To Iowa State

Yeah, could be though I’m hearing that NU has been in contact with him quite a bit today. Seems like ISU’s WR coach may be the deciding factor.

I have also heard we may still land him too.

This one like I said we will know in 40 minutes

I think it will be Iowa State but hopefully the coaches if there is room can convince him otherwise

Great. Now we are not only losing out to Iowa on 2021 recruits, but Iowa State as well.

If we take the angle that Hardy took Noel's spot, does that mean we are only taking 1 WR in the class? Or are we looking at a different type / style of WR for the other spot(s)?

Great. Now we are not only losing out to Iowa on 2021 recruits, but Iowa State as well.

If we take the angle that Hardy took Noel's spot, does that mean we are only taking 1 WR in the class? Or are we looking at a different type / style of WR for the other spot(s)?

Three losing seasons in the last four do not help. Both the team's you mentioned. Ate coming off of back to beginning seasons

Looking down our noses at Iowa State right now with the two very good seasons they have had the last year we do at our own peril. On the other had we were 4-8 and 5-7

It's not 1995 anymore

We have to earn our way back. I believe we will but until then it's going to be a fight to get there

100% Hardy's commit had nothing to do with us getting noel. In fact, our staff was contacting him this morning to see what we could do to sway him our way. Noel felt (not that he is afraid of competition because he 100% isn't) that he had an earlier route to an impact in an offense that was preaching how he was the missing piece. We lost this one but not due to lack of effort or cooling on him but I do feel like this role is one of the easiest for us to recover because of how our offense features it.

100% Hardy's commit had nothing to do with us getting noel. In fact, our staff was contacting him this morning to see what we could do to sway him our way. Noel felt (not that he is afraid of competition because he 100% isn't) that he had an earlier route to an impact in an offense that was preaching how he was the missing piece. We lost this one but not due to lack of effort or cooling on him but I do feel like this role is one of the easiest for us to recover because of how our offense features it.

Thanks for explaining it. Makes sense

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back