• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Lincoln native Bubak returns home to walk on with Huskers (as Graduate Transfer)

I remember him decomitting and going to ASU.....and having some people, at the time, say he was more interested in girls than football (which MAY have been true as he didn't do much at ASU but I was, too, at one point in my life, interesting way more in girls than football!;)). Sounds like he is humbled and really wants to give it his all for one final season. A good player to get for one year, through the walk on route. Good luck, Jared!!!

Sounds like he could at least find a role in ST.

One more in the TE room gives some more latitude for Hickman to work as a WR too.

Last edited:
I remember him decomitting and going to ASU.....and having some people, at the time, say he was more interested in girls than football (which MAY have been true as he didn't do much at ASU but I was, too, at one point in my life, interesting way more in girls than football!;)). Sounds like he is humbled and really wants to give it his all for one final season. A good player to get for one year, through the walk on route. Good luck, Jared!!!
I can never blame a testosterone filled teenager for heading to Tempe. It’s unbelievable.

Last edited:

I can never blame a testosterone filled teenager for heading to Tempe. It’s unbelievable.
You are right. I went to the Fiesta Bowl (NU 31 Tenn 21) and I was blown away by the "scenery" of the locals and female students that were there.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back