• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #32, (L, 64-89), B1G Tournament vs INDIANA, Wed 3/11, 7:15 pm CT, BTN (& Game Thread)

Final:

1583979659593.png

1583979736916.png

Really loved the fight and energy of this team tonight. Another decent night from FT line and better performance rebounding than the first two times against Indiana.

I am looking forward to seeing how this team improves next year.

Who the Hell is Rob Dauster! :Confused: AND, WHY does he feel competent to PRONOUNCE that it is increcibly reckless by everyone at Nebraska to allow him to coach tonight's game :Confused: Does he think he is running for President :Confused:

NU has run out of gas

34-41

So true.

And here is our season in a nutshell. That one poster on here, who thinks we had a good season, because he saw certain things we did, he's freaking delusional. Yes, our guys play their hearts out, they try. They just aren't very good. I suspect we will be better next year, but we literally SUCK this year.

Looked pretty good for 17 minutes. Same old Huskers in the end

I agree but, we aren't very deep and I think the team is just wore out for that reason. They've played their butts off in most every game but, with injuries and suspensions there wasn't much chance this year. I'm hoping for better next season. :Smile:

Really loved the fight and energy of this team tonight. Another decent night from FT line and better performance rebounding than the first two times against Indiana.

I am looking forward to seeing how this team improves next year.
Just need moe bodies to play...........and, a little more talent??????????

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back