• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Frost Koolaid

I laughed when Frost was hired and many on this forum were predicting totally outrageous expectations of a 10-2 record the first year and a Conference Championship the second year. I sat in the stands and saw, with my own eyes, what there was on the field, little to no talent along with no depth. And, to be honest, it has not improved much. Maybe at a couple of positions, but not as substancial as it should be. There are giant leaps in recruiting and development that need to be made before there can be any sense of anointing a Lion King. Hopefully, it can only go up from here or Scotty will be kicking rocks down the road, like former head coaches, with a fat pocket full of unearned cash.
Yeah, me too in regards to the bolded. I still think 2021 is going to be the year we start rolling, i.e. 8 or more wins annually with some real good years thrown in every now and again.

Yeah, me too in regards to the bolded. I still think 2021 is going to be the year we start rolling, i.e. 8 or more wins annually with some real good years thrown in every now and again.
Obviously, it will take time. TO almost left NU early in his career, in large part because of the pressure he was under regarding the fact that he could not beat OU and win National Championships.

Do you leave the trash truck unattended when you’re on here?

Surprised the sanitation department hasn’t given you a pink slip.
Do you leave the trash truck unattended when you’re on here?

Surprised the sanitation department hasn’t given you a pink slip.
Pal 7 people saw the humor in this post. Here's something new you might try doing pal...……….. lighten up ;) If not I will refund your 20 bucks to stay off this site

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back