• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Coach Pelini to LSU as D Cord.

He took the job because the job was offered. He kept it to screw NU. If you dont believe this you don't know the venomous hatred he had for NU for hiring him...

Do you have any links to suggest he was in line for any FBS HC positions? I certainly didn't see any.

He took the job because the job was offered. He kept it to screw NU. If you dont believe this you don't know the venomous hatred he had for NU for hiring him...
Remind me again how many high paying jobs he turned down to screw NU? Weren't you one of the people who said he would never get another coaching job at a P5 School? Which is it?

Nothing would make me happier than to watch him flame out in Baton Rouge...
I'm sure this is just hyperbole, but it struck me as a very sad sentiment. I'd be happier if Bo was successful at LSU and Nebraska beat his defense in the National Championship game. I'd be happier if Nebraska lost to LSU in the National Championship game. I'd be happier if Nebraska won the Big 10 and LSU won another championship.

Competitions with Jim Grobe and Turner Gill in December 2007. Bo won.

PELINI14ANI.gif

It will be interesting to see if Bo gets/takes another crack at a P5 head coaching job. If the defense performs as it should given LSU talent and Bo's track record as a DC, offers are likely going to come his way. If he ends up on the sideline of a team Nebraska plays, it might break the internets.

Incidentally, Faux Pelini (now Feaux Pelini) is very active on Twitter again. Lots of funny stuff.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back