• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Obviuosly NU is our favorite, but who is your #2??

Image result for san diego state old monty

C

Kentucky, I've been a fan of UK longer than NU. When they play each other, I don't cheer for anyone

Clemson and A&M - alum of both. Was an usher at Kyle Field for a while back in the late 90's. Go Tigers! ;)

For me it is LSU and I am responding because a few of you picked them as well. If it is not OK to tell this story then please say so and I will delete; as I have said before I know we stay fairly anonymous on here.

We moved from Omaha to New Orleans in the 70's when I was in Jr high. After 1 year in NOLA we moved to Baton Rouge where I graduated high school (Catholic High Baton Rouge), same school Warrick Dunn, Major Applewhite, Darius Guice, Clyde Edwards-Helaire and Ben Miles attended.

I was a pretty good place kicker and had grown up "knowing" I was going to play at DONU. My coach sent film and stats up to Lincoln and the response was a luke-warm "yeah, we pretty much get our kickers more locally so..." After that heartbreak my coach contacted the LSU staff and they needed a kicker in that class so I had a preferred walk on spot if I wanted it. Recruiting back in those days, especially for kickers, was nowhere near what it is today; lot's of guys were offered right after their senior season by pretty big schools. I spent two years there, saw the field exactly one time and loved every minute of it. When that ended I moved to Lincoln to finish my degree at the place I wanted to attend from the beginning so I guess I had the best of both worlds. After graduation I moved to Ann Arbor where I have been ever since and have actually placed UM as my #3.

As you can imagine the whole Bo, Micky Joseph, Ben Miles and Joe Burrow connections have been pretty surreal for me....

im a UCLA season tix holder, not cause i was a big fan, but living so far away from Mecca, i needed a football fix. The tailgating there is unparalleled, a big chunck of it is on a large golf course, so lots of folks, lots of shade, nice weather, that part is ideal, and i have quite a few friends who like to go.

My father-in-law had eight UCLA season tickets for many years, and I went to numerous games with him, including a Rose Bowl. Tailgates on the grass were major highlights.

I would have to say Arkansas also. However the Wooo Pig deal bugs the hell out of me. I'd say Texas A&M 3rd.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back