• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wisconsin Opens As 13 Point Favorites

I hope our team is mentally stronger than our fans appear to be.
In fairness, what should anyone expect really? I mean, NU tends to implode in games like this. It’s been the norm for years. I think they are capable of winning, but they’ve got to play a complete game. All 3 phases will be necessary. I’m not sure I remember when the last time that happened was. Been a minute.

I'd like to see proof from these 'big time internet bettors' that they actually are putting something substantial on Wisconsin instead of just bluster...

In fairness, what should anyone expect really? I mean, NU tends to implode in games like this. It’s been the norm for years. I think they are capable of winning, but they’ve got to play a complete game. All 3 phases will be necessary. I’m not sure I remember when the last time that happened was. Been a minute.
Probably shouldn't even bother playing the game.

Unlike other games in conference, I don’t think our D can keep us in this for 4 quarters if our offense remains anemic. And they do have better athletes u like Purdue and Minny. So yeah, we will have our hands full.

Sagarin has Wisc by ~22 on the "recent" ratings. I hope Wisc is reading these betting lines and looks past NU to Purdue. Maybe we can pull an upset. It would be a statement game for the team and HCSF.

Nonsense. It’s not LSU or Ohio State out there. This team is beatable. NU just has to show that heartbeat.
I'm in the same camp here. But we do need to play all 4 qtrs as the saying goes. Zero turnovers too.
I don’t think it’s a statement game at all. Hard to make a statement to anyone at 4-5. It would be an upset, an upset that could spring the team forward, build some confidence and show the team some success.
It's disgusting to think that this would be an upset but this is where we are now for several seasons running. Hopefully, we looked at the Illinois game film when they upset Wisky and we learn a few things and we play a solid 4 qtr game. GBR!!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back