• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wisconsin Opens As 13 Point Favorites

Maybe upsets are the only statements this team can make.
Right now yes. Will take many wins to gain the confidence of the media, and the fans. Otherwise it’s just that, an upset. Win several of these, hell, close the year on a 4 game run, then you can maybe start thinking about some statements.

For no particular reason I’ll continue to tune in and hope this week is the week the pieces come together. I don’t think it’s a forgone conclusion that Nebraska can’t beat anyone left on the schedule. These aren’t stellar Iowa or Wisconsin teams. They only seem so compared to our below average performances of recent years.

Sooner or later the gears will mesh and we’ll all be thrilled to play anyone. That seems years away right now, but I sat in the stands last fall and watched Nebraska dismantle a Minnesota team that now sits at 9-0 and in the top ten. It’s going to happen. Why not this weekend?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back