• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

One last chance to change the narrative for 2019

But it coouulldd.
200.gif

Much better chance we lose all 3 rather than win them. I have a feeling that we might get one of them though...maybe Iowa. Right now, Wisky's RB looks like he might have a 300 yard game on us, and Maryland is a road game, a task seemingly far beyond our team's current capability.

Beating Wisky and making a bowl would be wonderful of course, but it seems pretty unlikely so I'm not going to spend time hoping for it.

I'd be be ok at this point with just beating Maryland as long as we also show some kind of improvement each week. Right now we're just thrashing. If we could stop that it would make me feel better.

Not me; I'd consider winning 2 more games anomolies even if one of them were Wisconsin. Gotta look at the season overall and when there's been zero improvement ALL YEAR it frankly leaves me very worried about next year.
And look what they did with 2 weeks to prepare for Ind

Win out and you salvage some dignity this season. All 3 teams are very beatable, just not sure our defense will allow it to happen.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back