• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

ESPN FPI Projects Nebraska to Finish 4-8

• Thread starter Deleted member 3561
  • Start date

I haven't been back for about 6 years, but the Union on 10th Street was always a good one. If your across the river in Scottsbluff, then I hear Goonies Sports bar is popular.

Frontside has better food and the bartenders are excellent. Avenue I & Beltline in Scottsbluff.

The summary of 4-8 doesn't account for probabilities; it just assumes every game we're expected to lose will be a loss. ESPN's actual projection has us at 5.6 wins which seems about right. Hopefully that rounds up and we get to a bowl.
http://www.espn.com/college-football/team/fpi?id=158&year=2019

No way the HUSKERS finish the season with 5 straight losses, no way at all. If I'm proven wrong I'll give up drinking Ripple for good. This team somehow gets it's fire lit and goes at least 7-5 and wins it's bowl game. GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!

There was a time when I was single and used charcoal on a near daily basis. I just cannot go back. The evenness of the flame and control of the heat is night and day compared to charcoal.

Charcoal just leaves too much particulate on the meat for my good sense. None of it is healthy to eat. Cooking with wood is pretty much the same issue, but fish cooks fast and leaves little time for accumulation, so much less cancer risk. We grill too much for me to consciously put my family at risk like that. Red Snapper isn't something we do more than once or twice a season. Some years we don't even get out on the boat during the season. So when we have it fresh we go all out.
There's something profoundly unnatural about cooking over an open flame. :O O:

Well without Washington I think the odds improve. Honestly we can’t suffer two yard losses every time on first and second down. He never seemed to be going forward. Mills now has an opportunity to step up and be the bell cow. The offensive line might get better. The linebackers all suck. I’m e sorry but not one of them even looks like a power five linebacker. Maybe the freshman Garrett Nelson but the rest of them look weak and small. Mo Barry gets 10+ tackles but gets pushed backwards on every tackle. For three years I’ve read experts on here say how good he is. Go get me three highlights of him hitting someone and driving them back. I hope they reach six wins but I’m not holding my breath. I always see these experts saying these guys are awesome recruits and really good pick ups. They are all short and overweight. I do firmly sit in the not very much talent camp. All I can say is multiple experts said Ferguson was all conference material. That dude is horrible. That’s why the experts in the paper, on husker max, and on the radio aren’t talent evaluators. Because they know no more than the rest of us.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back