• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Indiana Opens As A Two Point Favorite Over Nebraska Update: Huskers Now One Point Favorite

I think that is just negativity speaking. There have been no-shows for a few games this season. I remember Bilsker said he was offered tickets recently at a tailgate for $10. That's just how it goes, but I don't think there will be an excessive number of vacancies for the Indiana game compared to others. This is still a winning team with a home game and chance to win the division. I was at Minnesota last weekend and their stadium was about 1/3rd empty for an undefeated home night game. For a city that size it was pretty pathetic.
Lot of sports in MN and people will save their money for what they enjoy most. Twins just finished up in the playoffs, on the 12th Wild were playing Pittsburg at home, Gophers hockey were playing Colorado College in CO but many students and people will go to the bars and watch. Vikings, soccer. For most people they cant afford it all with price of tickets today. 1/3 empty? I'd say they did well

I've seen an optimistic outlook and attitude from just about the entire team all year. Not sure who you are watching.
Watch same team as you. I tend to watch the sidelines and what I see is telling. lots just not paying attention, laughing playing around when the team is down by 30 points.

Watch same team as you. I tend to watch the sidelines and what I see is telling. lots just not paying attention, laughing playing around when the team is down by 30 points.
I tend to watch interviews because brief moments on the sideline can be misconstrued or not telling of the entire story. I'm glad our kids are having a good time. Some fans need to lighten up and stop being such whiney ass little bitties.

I tend to watch interviews because brief moments on the sideline can be misconstrued or not telling of the entire story. I'm glad our kids are having a good time. Some fans need to lighten up and stop being such whiney ass little bitties.
No kidding

Lot of sports in MN and people will save their money for what they enjoy most. Twins just finished up in the playoffs, on the 12th Wild were playing Pittsburg at home, Gophers hockey were playing Colorado College in CO but many students and people will go to the bars and watch. Vikings, soccer. For most people they cant afford it all with price of tickets today. 1/3 empty? I'd say they did well

Yeah, football is not high on the sports pecking order in the Twin Cities, as you and I both know. Gophers football fans have seen way more disappointing seasons than quality seasons over the past several decades. It will take a while to get fans big time interested. Regardless, hockey is always #1. And when I lived in the Twin Cities, the locals were more interested in the Gophers basketball team than the football team (by quite a bit). Fleck may be able to make Gophers football #2 behind hockey.

When I checked the line late last night, many sports books still had the NU-IU game off -- I'm sure because of the mystery surrounding NU player availability. The books that did open at Indiana -2 had moved to -3 with the early money.

No kidding
1644223C-E29A-499F-91B3-043C88FC641E.gif

Money has moved the game to Huskers -1
Ahh, the always optimistic Husked fanbase is back at it. If we have a healthy Martinez, Robinson, and Spielman, I can understand us being a slight favorite. Without at least two of those guys being close to 100%, I just don't see it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back