• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Indiana Opens As A Two Point Favorite Over Nebraska Update: Huskers Now One Point Favorite

Ahh, the always optimistic Husked fanbase is back at it.
Even with Indiana at 5 - 2, even with our starting QB on the sidelines with an injury, and other injury's, we are bound to win one of these games. Saturday is the day. Bet the farm. ;)

I can't help to think we are just a few basic fundamentals away from being a much improved team. One we haven't seen since the Colorado game. SF stated what has been obvious to many in the form of blocking, holding blocks, and tackling. Can these fundamentals and simple mistakes be improved in one off week? Of course they can to a certain extent. Can it be enough improvement to get us over the Indianas, Purdues and the Marylands? That is the million dollar question right now.

Didn't we beat Wisky in Lincoln wearing alts in 2012?
Yes. That is correct. So we are like 1-7 or 8 or something like that? I don't know. I remember the all reds vs OU and that was a loss I think. I remember the black against UCLA and another egg laid. I know the kids like them but, meh. All I want for the Huskers to do here is win and move a step closer to a bowl and health.

These are the ones I remember. Is that Keith "End Zone" Jones I believe? Come to think of it I was at the Illinois game where we had alt unis and we won that too. Maybe 2014?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back