• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bo Penguinis

YSU just lost their third straight game, and YSU faithful want Bo gone.

Here's one example:

The Pelini experiment is an epic failure. Bottom line is that he has a losing conference record during his 4 plus years as head coach. One playoff berth in what will be five years.

He is a disaster. In all his years as a head coach how many conference titles has be won? Zero. His coaching staff is overwhelmed. Pelini is an arrogant bully and that kind of coach, aka Belichick and Saban win championships and get away with being that way. Pelini has won nothing.

His days of being a head coach are over. Yes, he can land a big time D coordinator job, coaching is the good old boys network. Just look at his staff, all the Mooney guys.

Plenty more here:

Based on that, it still makes him a better coach than Mike Riley.

Bo is a coordinator. He was a very good one at that. If he's smart that will be his next gig. Not sure how old he is but with what Coordinators are making...especially the elite ones...he could be quite comfortable (and probably happier) in that role for a decade or more before hanging it up.

He has no chance of landing a P5 coach. What would the upside for an AD be?

Bo is a coordinator. He was a very good one at that. If he's smart that will be his next gig. Not sure how old he is but with what Coordinators are making...especially the elite ones...he could be quite comfortable (and probably happier) in that role for a decade or more before hanging it up.

He has no chance of landing a P5 coach. What would the upside for an AD be?
I'd take him as a DC here not going to lie. Dude won a national title the last time he was a DC and it was because of LSU's defense

Starting at 4-0 in week 6 and FCS Coaches poll, climbing to #16. Downfall ever since .... 3 losses in a row. November 2, will face North Dakota State Bison :Eek:

Last edited:
Starting at 4-0 in week 6 and FCS Coaches poll, climbing to #16. Downfall ever since .... 3 losses in a row. November 2, will face North Dakota State Bison :Eek:
The South Dakota St game took it out of them. I watched that one and they were in it until mid way through the 4th (nearly identical stats). They just don't have the same talent as lots of others do in the MVC... I guess that is on his recruiting. His team always has one terrible brain fart... he played against my buddies team and they embarrassed them.

Last edited:

you watch our team and think a few guys could not use a butt chewing Seriously?
I know you're hurt that you were dead wrong on Bo, but let's not read more into what I said than I actually said.

All I said was, can you imagine Frost explaining that to old hot head.

I know you're hurt that you were dead wrong on Bo, but let's not read more into what I said than I actually said.

All I said was, can you imagine Frost explaining that to old hot head.
I swear he did something personally to you... your hate is unreal. Did you enjoy our team playing like a bunch of 12 year old girls up in Minneapolis?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back